Modified Proud Warrior Yoga Pose is also known as Virabhadrasana. Modified proud warrior yoga pose is less intense pose than Proud Warrior Yoga Pose, takes conentration and willpower. Doing modified proud warrior yoga pose will improve your balance and increase your ability to concentrate. Use your steady breath as fuel to assist you in Virabhadrasana, which looks a lot less intense than it actually is. This pose helps you realize that no matter what swirls around you, at your core you are balanced and strong.
Modified Proud Warrior Yoga Pose Steps :
- Stand with your feet directly below your hips, with your spine elongated. The shoulders are down and away from the ears.
- Step forward with your right foot, bending your right knee. Keep your knee directly over your ankle.
- Inhale and bring both arms forward, up and overhead with palms facing each other.
- Engage your abdominal muscles 30 to 35 percent. Feel your breastbone left away from your navel.
- Press your left heel into the floor. Keep your left leg absolutely straight.
- Gaze at a spot in front of you and breathe deeply. Hold for 8 to 10 seconds.
- To release the pose, step forward with your left foot.
- Repeat on the other side.